Friday 28 May 2010

The neglection of Pterosaurs ammendmant; a sneek preview

Above; the Pterosaur Caulkicephalus from the Isle of Wight.

Over the history of Jurassic Albatross not one post has been made on Pterosaurs, partly because; horror of horrors; they are not really my thing for some reason; they just do not inspire me. All this will change when I have the time to write on my blog.

I have been doing work experience at the moment in a lovely museum called Dinosaur Isle, on the Isle of Wight. I have had a fab time there and have managed to re-boost my fossil collection with a well preserved or prepared Hybodus fin spine. Thank you to all of the folks there who do a fantastic job in uncovering, cleaning and preserving the islands heritage who let me join them for 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment